1408 Digital Deskphone
- The 1408 Digital Deskphone delivers productivity-enhancing features. Supports eight administrable feature buttons with dual LEDs (red, green) providing explicit status for the user
- Includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute
- It includes a high-quality two-way speakerphone
- 8 line appearances
- It integrated headset jack is compatible with wired and wireless headsets
- Large capacity contacts and call log applications will enhance productivity and personalization
- Context sensitive user interface along with three softkeys and a four-way navigation cluster – ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs
- The three-line by 24-character display is white backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.
The Avaya 1408 phone is mid-range digital handset designed for everyday use. Easy to use and feature rich, the Avaya 1408 does not compromise on functionality. Features include eight programmable keys with LED’s, one-touch buttons, a speaker phone and a three-line by twenty four character display screen.
1416 Digital Deskphone
- This 1416 digital deskphone is designed for receptionists and other users who answer incoming calls, transfer customers, and monitor several lines
- This phone provides easy and one-touch access to lines, features, and speed dial buttons
- Supports 16 line appearances
- Up to 3 x 32-button expansion modules, with access to total of 112 line/feature keys.
- Several fixed feature keys like Conference key, Transfer key, Drop, hold, and mute keys
- Two-way speakerphone
- Headset jack
The Avaya 1416 phone is a digital telephone and the top-of-the-range model in the Avaya 1400 Series. Features include one-touch line/feature/speed-dial buttons to help improve productivity by eliminating the need to scroll through on-screen lists, all accessible via a backlit display screen. A built-in speakerphone provides quality audio for hands free listening, whilst the integrated headset jack provides further flexibility.
1608-I IP Deskphone
- Designed for general use, this phone supports eight line appearances/feature keys
- The integrated headset jack is suitable for Avaya wired and wireless headsets
- It has a context-sensitive user interface, three softkeys, and a four-way navigation cluster for scrolling through local contact lists or call logs
- The display on the 1608-I IP Deskphone measures three lines by 24 characters
The Avaya 3749 IP DECT phone is designed for workers in environments where an intrinsically safe device is required (i.e., chemical plants, mills) or an alarm button and sensors for man-down or no movement alarm are needed. The 3749 includes a Bluetooth headset interface, color display, push-to-talk capability, and up to 10 hours of talk time.
The Avaya 9601 SIP desk phone is an entry-level, affordable and easy to use device suitable for common areas such as lobbies and lunchrooms, as well as everyday users.Users can access presence and availability information on the Avaya Aura system, as well as the full range of features offered by Avaya Communication Manager. The Avaya 9601 SIP desk phone can also host ad hoc conferences for up to six people. Compatible with the Avaya Aura platform, the Avaya 9601 facilitates mobility within the workplace, allowing users access personal features and phonebook information from wherever they are operating. Designed with energy-saving capabilities, the Avaya 9601 can help to reduce your carbon footprint and overall operational costs.
The Avaya 9608G IP Deskphone (700505424) is a cost-effective fully functional phone that comes complete with support for integrated gigabit. The Avaya 9608G IP Phone includes access to eight lines and graphical labels that can be administered centrally. The G version of the Avaya 9608 comes with a built in two-port gigabit switch and 24 programmable buttons.
The Avaya 9611G Phone (700480593), alternative product code 700504845, is an 8-line deskphone for general office use. Part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphones, the Avaya 9611G Phone allows delivery of sophisticated communications over the IP network from either fixed or remote locations. It is compatible with the Avaya Aura® and IP Office™ Platforms and enables easy transition to IP phone technology thanks to its intelligent communications features, along with a traditional look and feel. Features of the Avaya 9611G IP Phone include a graphical colour display, high definition audio quality with full duplex speaker and a wideband handset and headset. In addition, the 9611G includes a USB interface, integrated Gigabit Ethernet, a secondary Ethernet port, and can support up to three 12 or 24 Button Expansion Modules.