The 3730 IP DECT Handset is a durable DECT handset that facilitates efficient and dependable wireless telephony. It include features such as:
- Enterprise-grade telephony and local phonebook
- Access to central phonebook, voicemail and so much more.
- Includes 19 built-in UI languages and 1 more downloadable.
- The 3730 includes a TFT color display with 262k colours.
The 3735 IP DECT Handset is ideal for medium to high demand environments such as hospitals, retail & enterprise. The 3735 has a standby time of upto 235 hours and a talk time of upto 20 hours. The phone includes 18 built-in UI languages and 1 downloadable. The 3735 includes a color display and Bluetooth headset interface.
The 3745 IP DECT Handset is designed to meet the needs of workers in tough environments that need an extremely shock-resistant and scratch proof phone. The 3745 is protected from liquid and dust, offers shock protection from 6.5 feet (1 to 2 meters), and can operate in temperatures from -10 °C to +55 °C. The phone includes 19 built-in UI languages (Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Slovakian, Turkish and Russian). The 3745 includes a color display and Bluetooth headset interface.
This phone has a large, easy-to-read display, and provides multiple feature keys, speed dials, and call logs. This phone provides 24 configurable feature buttons on three levels, a two-way speakerphone, active call appearances for easier call handling, wired and wireless headset support, a context-sensitive interface, and a four-way navigation cluster.
- The Avaya 9508 Digital Deskphone is suitable for those who spend a great deal of time on the phone and rely on advanced telephony features
- It has One touch access keys, Contacts, Call History, System Directory and Hot desk capability
- It has an inttegrated, 2-way speakerphone, 8 line X 32 character display, white backlit for easy viewing
Use this standalone SIP deskphone to access your frequently used call handling features securely on your corporate network. Or, dock and use your own mobile devices—like an Apple iPad, iPhone, or Android phones and tablets. Mobile and remote workers will appreciate the exceptional audio quality and ease of use. Plus, this is Avaya’s most affordable Media Station device. Avaya E100 Series SIP Phones are a unique array of devices supporting communications and collaboration among office, remote, and mobile workers. These purpose-built devices use standards-based SIP to bring the most often used and impactful call handling features to workers, regardless of where they are located.
Use an Avaya E159 or E169 Media Station as a standard SIP desk phone on its own. Or, dock your Apple iOS or Android smartphone or tablet, log in via the Media Station app, and turn your mobile device into an enterprise-grade communications tool. The features include,
- superb audio quality,
- secure connection to your network
- the calling features you need most – all via an easy-to-use interface on your smart device
The Avaya J159 IP Phone is a handset targeted to users who desire a small form factor on their desk, packed with lots of feature buttons and meets the everyday voice communications needs of its users. It is a competitively priced, high-performing IP Phone and features primary and secondary colour displays, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, and optional Wi-Fi. The J159 IP Phone leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP OfficeTM platforms, the J159 IP Phone optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya J179 IP Phone features a colour display, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, up to three 24-button Expansion Modules, and optional Wi-Fi/Bluetooth. The J179 IP Phone leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Key Features
- Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for WI-Fi connectivity and/or Bluetooth® headsets
- Delivers high-definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Providesvisualcuesthatcanspeedtaskmanagementthrough8dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to three Avaya J100 Expansion Modules.
- The handset has built-in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
The KX-NT630 features a 6-line monochrome LCD with backlight, 24 flexible function keys (4 pages x 6 keys), audio encryption and centralized management.
- Large LCD with Backlight
- Flexible Function Keys of 6 items x 4 pages with Self Labeling
- Headset port
- Supported SRTP for secure communication
The NEW KX-NT680 features a 480 x 272 pixel color TFT LCD screen with customizable background, 48 flexible function keys (4 pages by 12 keys), and built-in Bluetooth.
- Large Color LCD with 480 x 272 pixel
- Flexible Function Keys of 12 items x 4 pages with Self Labeling
- Built-in Blutooth
- Supported SRTP for secure communication
- Any image data can be displayed on LCD
Quality communication. Cost-cutting capability An easy-to-manage solution The KX-TGP600 is remarkably easy to set up and manage. Its provisioning function enables remote configuration settings and handset management. Users can choose from two maintenance methods - local management with a the base unit, or service provider management.
- Support for eight DECT wireless handsets and simultaneous outside lines
- VoIP support
- 1.8” colour LCD screen
- Noise reduction functionality
- Lowered total cost of ownership