This phone has a large, easy-to-read display, and provides multiple feature keys, speed dials, and call logs. This phone provides 24 configurable feature buttons on three levels, a two-way speakerphone, active call appearances for easier call handling, wired and wireless headset support, a context-sensitive interface, and a four-way navigation cluster.
- The Avaya 9508 Digital Deskphone is suitable for those who spend a great deal of time on the phone and rely on advanced telephony features
- It has One touch access keys, Contacts, Call History, System Directory and Hot desk capability
- It has an inttegrated, 2-way speakerphone, 8 line X 32 character display, white backlit for easy viewing
The KX-DT590AL-B system console offers 48 freely programmable function keys with green/ red LEDs that show the respective statuses of the terminals. It can be connected via a digital extension port, suitable for desk and wall mounting, and can be used in connection with the KX-DT546AL-B and KX-DT543AL-B digital terminals. The features include,
- Digital DSS 48 Key Console
- Compatible with KX-DT543AL-B and KX-DT546AL-B
- Wall Mountable
Panasonic's KX-DT6 series digital phone line up takes the user experience to a new level, with improved audio quality and easy to use features. For many organisations, migrating to a full IP phone system may not be commercially viable. Sticking with an existing digital platform and upgrading to more modern digital handsets may be a more realistic option for those on a budget.
Panasonic's flagship colour screen model in the digital phone line up takes the user experience to a new level, with improved audio quality and easy to use features such as:
- Large Color LCD (480 x 272 resolution) with Backlight
- Flexible Function Keys of 12 items x 4 pages with Self Labeling
- EHS (Electric Hook Switch) port
Speaker Phone, handset and headset with full duplex