Auswide Communications strongly advocates the protection of all personal information, and believes that the adoption and implementation of this policy represents good business practice.
Auswide Communications commitment to this policy ensures that individuals are made aware of:
- When information about them is being collected
- The purpose for which it is being collected
- Whether the information may be passed on to third parties
- The rights of individuals to have some control over the way any information about them is handled and maintained
You can access the Auswide Communications home page and browse our website anonymously, without disclosing your personal information.
The Personal Information We Collect and Store
We collect information from you when you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
Personal Information Includes:
- Information collected when you register or visit the website including your username and password, your full name, your business name, your mailing address, email address, IP Address and telephone number
Please Note: You may always choose not to provide personal information.
When you access the website, we automatically record information from your device, its software, and your activity using our services. This may include the device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the web page visited before you came to our website, information you search for on our website, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your devices, your mobile carrier, system configuration information, metadata concerning your files, and other interactions with our services.
Auswide Communications use “cookies” to collect information to improve our services. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your device. We may use “persistent cookies” to save your account details for future logins to our services.
We may also use “Session Id cookies” to enable certain website features and to better understand how you interact with our services and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the website.
Please Note: You can instruct your browser (by changing its options) to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, certain products and services may not be available to you.
We use Google Analytics’ website measurement software to help us track our website traffic patterns and gather collective, anonymous information about visitors to our site. We use the system to capture statistics including the number of pages viewed, the number of unique visitors, how long visitors spend on the website, and common entry and exit points into and from the website.
This non-personal information is collated by Google to assist in our analysis. All our web pages carry a small piece of hidden Google Analytics code. The software stores a cookie in your browser (if you have enabled cookies) with a unique identifier to track the number of unique visitors.
Information collated by Google Analytics cannot identify you personally and no personal information is stored.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the course of using our services, we may collect personal information that can be used to contact or identify you.
This personal information may be used to:
- Provide and improve our services
- Administer your use of the services
- Offer Users the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletters
- Better understand your needs and interests
- Personalise and improve your experience
If you no longer wish at any time to receive other communications from us, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in those communications.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked websites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
- Limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you
- Requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information
- Personal information collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected
- Storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorised access or use
Since there is no perfect secure method of protecting information during its storage, processing and transfer into electronic form, Auswide Communications does not give the full warranty of its complete safety, despite all efforts made by the company.
The contents of the web pages under the domain auswidecommunications.com.au (the ‘Material’) are provided as general information only. It is not intended to be given as advice and should not be relied upon as such.
If you are concerned about any issue raised by the material, you should seek your own professional advice. No warranty is given in relation to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the material.
Links to other websites are inserted for convenience only and do not constitute endorsement of material on those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service. Auswide Communications gives no warranty in relation to the accuracy, currency or completeness of material contained in other linked websites. Such material does not necessarily reflect the views of Auswide Communications.
Auswide Communications accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of the website, including but not limited to:
- The use of, or reliance on, the material contained on, or material accessed through, this website
- The use of this website or a linked website
- Any other connection with this website
This includes whether or not such loss or damage is caused by reason of negligence, or otherwise on the part of the Auswide Communications.
The user assumes all risks associated with the use of this website including, but not limited to:
- Risk of the user’s computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, however described, which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it
- Risk that the Material on this website and material on linked websites may not comply with the laws, regulations, rules and other such legislative instruments in force in Australia or any country outside of Australia
- Risk that the material may not be accurate, current or complete.
If you have questions regarding this privacy statement, you may contact us as listed on our contact us page.
We may occasionally update this privacy statement based on customer feedback or to reflect changes in our products and services. When we post changes, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this statement. If there are material changes to this statement or in how Auswide Communications will use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the change or by directly sending you a notification.