Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) Indoor Access Point with integrated or external antenna options.The AP305C/CX are indoor enterprise APs based on a new system-ona-chip (SoC) with two built-in dual-band radios providing the best value with Wi-Fi 6 high efficiency. You have your choice of models with either integrated or external antennas. Advanced radio technology delivers 802.11ax 2x2:2 data rates up to 2.4 Gbps concurrently on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. These 2x2:2 APs continue the Extreme tradition of software-selectable radios (SSRs) capable of dual 5 GHz connectivity for indoor and industrial environments. 305C/CX intelligent monitoring of the software- configurable radios enables network managers to configure network RF technology based on user environment and configure the access points in different modes as required. Management Analytics In conjunction with Extreme Management system, cloud or on-premises, the AP305C/CX provides a very rich set of data displayed via context driven widgets, representing historical data or a combination of historical and current data. This provides contextspecific granularity with perspective views for locations, network, APs, individual client devices, as well as policy roles. In each context, administrators can adjust dashboards make a widget library. FEATURES
- AI-driven Wi-Fi architecture capable of self-organizing, self-learning, self-healing and self-optimizing in the most challenging environments.
- Perfect for demanding industrial environments.
- Stateful L2-L7 DPI firewall for context-based access security
- Advanced and customizable QoS for traffic optimization
- Extended operational temperature range
- Integrated BLE and USB connectivity for enhanced location-driven services and IoT connectivity