From huddle rooms to large meeting rooms
Build on your existing video deployment for scalable, cost-effective, and unparalleled interoperability with other standards-based video endpoints. Auswide Communications has partnered with Avaya to bring you the latest and highest quality video conferencing infrastructure in the market. Benefits include:
- Save time, save money: collaborate instantaneously to make time critical decisions.
- Strong B2C and B2B relationship: frequent communications, flexible time, invite any shareholders Flexibility: desktop, mobile, tablets…
- Helpful tools to increase business outcome: industries like education, health and insurance, outsourcing
- Customization: available virtual conference rooms support scheduled and ad-hoc conferencing from video conference room systems, desktops, and mobile apps
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) Indoor Access Point with integrated or external antenna options.The AP305C/CX are indoor enterprise APs based on a new system-ona-chip (SoC) with two built-in dual-band radios providing the best value with Wi-Fi 6 high efficiency. You have your choice of models with either integrated or external antennas. Advanced radio technology delivers 802.11ax 2x2:2 data rates up to 2.4 Gbps concurrently on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. These 2x2:2 APs continue the Extreme tradition of software-selectable radios (SSRs) capable of dual 5 GHz connectivity for indoor and industrial environments. 305C/CX intelligent monitoring of the software- configurable radios enables network managers to configure network RF technology based on user environment and configure the access points in different modes as required. Management Analytics In conjunction with Extreme Management system, cloud or on-premises, the AP305C/CX provides a very rich set of data displayed via context driven widgets, representing historical data or a combination of historical and current data. This provides contextspecific granularity with perspective views for locations, network, APs, individual client devices, as well as policy roles. In each context, administrators can adjust dashboards make a widget library. FEATURES
- AI-driven Wi-Fi architecture capable of self-organizing, self-learning, self-healing and self-optimizing in the most challenging environments.
- Perfect for demanding industrial environments.
- Stateful L2-L7 DPI firewall for context-based access security
- Advanced and customizable QoS for traffic optimization
- Extended operational temperature range
- Integrated BLE and USB connectivity for enhanced location-driven services and IoT connectivity
- The 1408 Digital Deskphone delivers productivity-enhancing features. Supports eight administrable feature buttons with dual LEDs (red, green) providing explicit status for the user
- Includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute
- It includes a high-quality two-way speakerphone
- 8 line appearances
- It integrated headset jack is compatible with wired and wireless headsets
- Large capacity contacts and call log applications will enhance productivity and personalization
- Context sensitive user interface along with three softkeys and a four-way navigation cluster – ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs
- The three-line by 24-character display is white backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.