Installation Services Include
- Installation of business telephone systems (These may be on premises or utilising our cloud telephony platform)
- VOIP or IP telephony
- Video conferencing equipment
Is it for a room based system or to enable collaboration with teams working from home
- Audio visual equipment for meeting and or board rooms
- Category 6 & 6A Data cabling for the office
- Fiber Optic Data cabling installations
- Data network equipment
- Ongoing maintenance & support services for telephony and data systems
As a Panasonic and Avaya certified installer, Auswide Communications can provide you with a complete package from design, installation, and after-sales service.
Our installation and service team comprises personnel with specific qualifications and experience to deliver upon your objectives.
Auswide Communications approach has always been to drive customer satisfaction by providing quality solutions that will stand the test of time and provide a strong foundation for customer growth, reliability, and sustainability.
We are committed to regular training for our technicians to ensure their credentials and accreditations are always current and learning about the latest products and installation techniques, which ultimately drives efficiencies for our clients.
Occasionally we may use qualified contractors or partners across Australia to help deliver positive outcomes on larger projects, all of whom share our passion for quality and prompt service delivery.
These projects are managed and coordinated through our head office in Melbourne.
Call us on 03 9544 7355 or fill in the online contact form for a quote